Saturday, May 19, 2007

The world's rhythm in my veins




I cannot translate this into English. You have to know the language. Words are not words. They have lives of their own.

[Update: The video has been changed. This one has subtitles in English.]
The rabindrasangeet is sung by Debabrata Biswas, the freebird on screen is Anil Chatterjee, and the clip is from Komal Gandhar (E-Flat) directed by Ritwick Ghatak. All his life, Ghatak had protested against the partition of Bengal.

There are people who keep drawing lines to demarcate boundaries. The history of human civilization is of one acquisition after another - primarily of land and the unique products it has to offer - and then, maintaining exclusivity (by patrolling the borders) over the exploits. I hope visas and passports are nearing their end.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

hello bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the boots are about 310 pounds everwhere. But finally I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the boots were around 250 bucks on every page. But definitively I bring about this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices as regards the sneakers were about 320 bucks everwhere. But for all I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what is your opinion?